8127 South 216th Street
Kent, Washington 98032
Hytek Finishes is the largest independent supplier of specialized metal finishing, non-destructive testing, plating, anodizing and organic coating services in the Pacific Northwest and one of the largest in North America. For over 60 years, we have partnered with our customers who produce a wide variety of manufactured products for the Aerospace, Defense, Industrial, Recreational and Electronics markets. We also were early adopters of Lean Manufacturing. To this day, we continue learning and practicing these Continuous Improvement methods, so that we may bring better value to you, our customer. This Esterline subsidiary facility in Kent, Washington is ready to meet your specific finishing needs.
A full range of processing services in one location simplifies your logistics and decreases overall lead times. Major process capabilities include:
- Mechanical processes – Shotpeen, polish and abrasive blast
- Aluminum processing – Multiple anodize chemistries, chemical conversion coating and hard anodize
- Electrolytic plating – Chrome, titanium cadmium, cadmium, zinc-nickel and others
- Coatings and paints – Primers, fuel tank coatings, topcoats, dry lubricants and intumescent coatings
- Non-destructive testing – Fluorescent penetrant, magnetic particle and nital etch
- Other – Zinc spray (Airbus), magnesium processing and passivation
Hytek’s spacious modern plating facility provides a wide variety of finishes for the Aerospace, Defense, Commercial and Electronics Industries. We serve customers from across the U.S., North America and Europe.
- AS9100 Rev D
- NADCAP AC7108 – Chemical Processing
- NADCAP AC7114 – Non-Destructive Testing
- NADCAP AC7117 - Surface Enhancement (Shot Peen)
- FAA/EASA Repair Station