Unequaled image quality
Featuring the latest LCD panel technologies, the ADP-361/3 auxiliary display offers brightness uniformity in white, gray, and black images. The wide viewing angle, high contrast, and anti-reflective surface allow you to observe data at a glance, and in the best possible conditions.
The fan-less design ensures noiseless operation for improved operator comfort. All cables are hidden and connectors are easily accessible. Thanks to its slim design, low weight and mechanical flexibility, this display offers new opportunities to reduce plant and energy costs for control center designers. Furthermore, the bezel color scheme matches perfectly with the MDP-471/4 main radar screen.
The ADP-361/3 display is designed and assembled with special attention for the protection of our environment. It uses mercury-free and energy-saving LED backlights, significantly reducing power consumption. When not in active use, the displays consume near-zero energy and produce no heat.
Why choose the ADP-361/3 24-inch display?
- Low life cycle cost
- I/O compatibility with sources up to WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Usable in portrait and landscape mode
- Widescreen aspect ratio
- No reflection and high contrast at an ultra-wide viewing angle
- High and stable backlight brightness
- Noiseless performance thanks to fan-less design
- Lightweight and stylish design
- Easy integration with main radar display
- Two-year warranty, with extended warranty options
- Worldwide acceptance
ADP-361/3 - Product specifications
Request the latest ADP-361/3 user manual