LRE Medical’s OEM Handheld products are most often designed for single analyte tests, such as glucose, cholesterol or other cost sensitive applications. LRE provides its OEM customers with quality and performance combined with shortened time to market and competitively price unit costs.
LRE’s Handheld Products can be designed for use in the following testing environments:
- Medical Diagnostics
- Veterinary Diagnostics
- Consumer Diagnostics
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Bio-Warfare / Biodefense
LRE uses a proven and reliable modular platform design that can be easily adapted to the different requirements of both biosensors and optical analyzable strips.
LRE’s modular platform design enables it to customize an instrument to a customer’s specific needs in a shorter time frame and with lower engineering costs.
LRE’s OEM Handheld Products are most often:
- Convenient pocket sized devices (see examples above)
- Single analyte testing devices (e.g., glucose, hemoglobin, cholesterol, etc.)
- Intended for mid to high volume, cost sensitive applications
- Designed for “ultra low” power consumption utilizing battery power
LRE offers its OEM customers, among other options, the ability to utilize:
- Customized or “off-the-shelf” housing designs
- RS232 or wireless interfacing
- Batch calibration via button coding, memory chip or RFID technology