7/11/2012 7:04 AM
Esterline Engineered Materials’ NMC Aerospace in Pomona, CA (NYSE: ESL www.esterline.com/engineeredmaterials), a leading specialty manufacturer serving aerospace and defense markets, was recently awarded the Boeing Performance Excellence Award for 2011.
The Boeing Performance Excellence Award is an annual program to recognize superior performance as measured in BEST. Boeing generally announces BPEA recipients each January. The BPEA program replaced Boeing’s Preferred Supplier Certification program.
BPEA Eligibility Criteria:
• Gold or silver composite performance ratings for each month of the
BPEA performance period (Oct. 1 to Sept. 30) with no suppressed BEST data
• Annual contract payment value of at least $100,000
• Minimum of 10 monthly deliveries or a General Performance Assessment
rating BPEA Rewards
• Trophy suitable for lobby display
• Recognition in Boeing internal and external publicity (supplier
• Eligible for Boeing Supplier of the Year
Congratulations to NMC for this prestigious award!