Racal Acoustics RA101 Jetgard High-Noise Headset
Summary of Features
- Lightweight molded earshells
- Optional active noise reduction (ANR) available
- Polyurethane-covered earpads for comfort
- Lightweight, sprung, and adjustable headband optimizing attenuation while maintaining comfort
- High-performance options, including high-power earphone transducers, noise-cancelling microphones, and throat microphones
The RA101 Jetgard headset incorporates lightweight molded earshells to provide a high level of passive noise attenuation, particularly effective at low frequencies in reducing communication problems.
Foams dampers located inside the earshell provide the necessary acoustic filtering to ensure headset attenuation performance and communication response are optimized across the audio band of frequencies.
The Jetgard headset can be fitted with high-power earphone transducers for improved reception. A range of noise-cancelling ear microphones and boom-arm microphones are available to suit specific operating requirements. Units can also be supplied with a throat microphone, which is particularly effective in high-noise environments.