Design and Manufacturing
For its MASON products, Esterline operates a Lean design and manufacturing environment, with state-of-the-art design and project management systems, advanced prototyping technologies, a complete range of software development tools, sophisticated electronics packaging, and precise control over every manufacturing step. Virtually every aspect of manufacturing is done in our facilities. State-of-the-art production accelerates design evolution, allows rapid prototype development, and supports cost-effective production runs for custom systems.
Our engineering team partners with customer engineering departments to produce interface solutions that keep delivering value over the life of our customer’s program. Our goal is to supply a quality solution to exactly what is desired and to do so in the shortest possible time with minimal expense.
Esterline's state-of-the-art systems, capabilities, and tools include:
- Lean manufacturing processes
- E-manufacturing and e-design
- Program management
- Embedded software configuration management
- CAD/CAM SolidWorks 3D modeling and analysis
- Laser ccanning
- CNC prototyping with quick turnaround
- Conventional machining with digital readouts
- Three CNC machines
- Stamping presses, mold presses
- Robotic laser engraving
- Total quality control and testing