Korry 433 1 x 1-Inch Switchlight
Korry 433 switch
and bailed cap
Korry 433 LED switchlights have a modular design that makes them very simple to install, maintain, and spare. They are installed as original equipment on Boeing 737, 747, 757, and 767 and other commercial aircraft.
Through close coordination with the airlines and Boeing, we have refined the design of Korry 433 switchlights over several product generations — the latest being configuration D — making them the highest performing units of their type, with the lowest service costs in the industry.
Due to the modularity of the Korry 433, the latest LED lighting configuration (433-6000 series) may be easily retrofitted into older incandescent installations. However, aircraft operators who prefer to keep using incandescent units (433-3000 series) may still order complete legacy units as an option, as well as separate incandescent caps and circuit modules.
For more information or sales assistance, please email email@example.com.
Summary of Korry 433 Features
- Life-of-the-aircraft LED lighting (433-6000 series)
- Sunlight readability
- Low surface temperature
- Four-pole switching
- Alternate or momentary options
- FIxed-legend or shutter-legend display options
- Full LRU capability
- Three-part modular design with cap, master module, and keyed circuit module for ease of installation, maintenance, and retrofit
- Standard sleeve mounting for single-wall or double-wall panels
- Solder-free poke-home termination header (mates with M39029/1-101 crimp-on pins)
- Legacy versions available with incandescent lamps (433-3000 series)
All dimensions in inches (mm)
Switch travel: 0.37 inch
Actuation force: 48-80 ounces
Cap extraction force: 3.7-7.0 pounds
Mechanical life: 120,000 cycles
Lamp circuit options