The Esterline Korry Facility
Korry Facility Information (with street map and directions)
We occupy a newly constructed LEED® Certified engineering and manufacturing facility at the south end of Paine Field in Everett, Washington:
11910 Beverly Park Road
Everett, WA 98204
Our new facility is not just a new space. It is designed and built to perform as a 21st century Lean manufacturing machine, inside a 216,000-square-foot high-bay building (approximately 4.9 acres) located on a 14-acre parcel. The unitary footprint and flexible infrastructure let us deploy our people and configure our processes as efficiently as possible, and adapt quickly as requirements change.
- The single, open structure allows for immediate physical adjacencies.
- People and material can move through the facility without having to cross streets or move up or down separate floors.
- The open environment means direct visual contact and improved communication flow.
- One material tugger route operates through the whole facility.
- Energy and operating efficiencies result in lower costs.
Korry Facility Map
Download PDF version
Recognition for our Energy-Efficient Facility
Our new engineering and manufacturing facility has been awarded LEED® base certification established by the U.S. Green Building Council and verified by the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI). LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design ) is the nation’s preeminent program for the design, construction, and operation of high-performance green buildings. More information . . .
In addition, the Economic Development Council of Snohomish County (www.snoedc.org) has issued a report about the positive economic impact of our innovative facility, highlighting the fast-track process used to develop it:
Korry Project Report - SNOEDC