Korry 318 1/2 x 1-Inch Indicator
The Korry 318 is used on all Boeing 727 and 737 jetliners as well as other commercial and military platforms. The current LED version offers dramatic maintenance-cost savings in any application, as well as the highest possible lighting reliability for critical systems, such as enhanced ground proximity warning systems (EGPWS), predictive windshear systems, and cargo fire/smoke programs.
Operators of aircraft with legacy incandescent Korry 318 units can retrofit to LED lighting by simply exchanging caps, which contain all required power conditioning and dimming circuitry. No aircraft modifications are required. Complete legacy units are also available as an option.
For more information or sales assistance, please email email@example.com.
Summary of Korry 318 Features
- Life-of-the-aircraft dimmable LED lighting
- Uniform, sunlight-readable legends
- Low surface temperature
- Easy installation
- Shock- and vibration-proof performance with latched cap and secure contacts
- Optional switch for illumination-test or press-to-reset function
- Choice of ground- or positive-seeking circuit
- Optional splashproof version with external boot (designated the Korry 317) for center-console applications.
- Optional legacy configuration with incandescent lamps
All dimensions in inches (mm)
Cap extraction: 5 pounds (2.27 kg) max.
Cap insertion: 5 pounds (2.27 kg) max.
Test and reset switch:
Travel: 0.1 inch (2.54 mm)
Actuation force: 40 ounces (1.13 kg) max.
Units are energized two ways:
1. By closing a control or master-test switch in the external circuit.
2. By closing the internal press-to-test switch (optional).
Two basic internal circuits are available:
1. Ground seeking: illumination control through switch in ground leg of external circuit.
2. Positive seeking: illumination control through switch in positive leg of external circuit.
LED lighting schematics
Termination: screw terminals are standard.