Esterline AVISTA Engineering Services provides support for DO-254 electronics validation, in particular complex electronic hardware (CEH) and complex programmable logic devices (CPLDs). In addition, we address other categories of electronics, in view of the broader application of DO-254 favored by certain certification authorities.
We deliver the expertise you need to implement the DO-254 approach across your entire organization, as well as developing the specific documentation and tools needed to develop compliant LRUs. Related services include:
- Consulting on the implementation of DO-254.
- Gap analysis covering documentation, processes, standards, and implementation.
- Writing and editing of documents dealing with standards, planning, process, and results.
- Writing and updating of new requirements as a part of initial development.
- Writing of requirements as a part of reverse engineering activities.
- Creation of functional and supplemental tests for DAL (Design Assurance Level) B and C.
- Development and implementation of test environments.
- Proposal and estimation generation.