Racal Acoustics Customer Support
Racal Acoustics have recently invested in its support capability with the aim of offering a suite of programs for its customer base around the world. These will be aimed at supporting customers with their on-going testing, validation, full maintenance, repair and spare component needs by delivering genuine benefits and through life support & capability.
Racal Acoustics Customer Support will build on the vast set of skills the company has accrued over 100 years working with the global defence sector. Capabilities such as:
- Global leader in hearing protection & communications for military applications.
- Technology leaders in the development of next generation hearing protection solutions, including passive, mechanical, electromechanical and electronic enhancements.
- Hearing protection and integrated communication solutions.
- Customised solutions, balancing the physical, performance, environmental, EMC & human factors.
- Adaptive and agile in every approach to the military and global defence sectors.
- Constantly striving to improve capability and functionality to meet the rapidly changing demands and environment of armed forces around the world.
We can provide support capabilities in the following areas:
Through Life Support
Tailored programmes to ensure your communication and hearing protection needs are optimised throughout their operational life, including:
- Integrated Logistics Support – for all hearing protection and communication products where appropriate including spares, testing, maintenance, technical data and engineering support if required.
- Post Design Services (PDS)
- Obsolescence Management – assistance with seamless flow from declining products to suitable alternatives.
- Reprinting, creation or electronic provision of component, technical, operator and user manuals.
We can provide a wide range of tailored training courses aimed at ensuring your hearing protection needs are met and sustained through correct equipment usage, deployment and maintenance whilst supporting personnel awareness of the key issues surrounding noisy environments and ensuring clear lines of communication.
This includes facilitating and liaising with various locations ensuring early adoption, acceptance and correct usage of hearing protection programmes wherever possible.
These programs are delivered by our own experts thereby ensuring that the correct level of knowledge, competencies and skills are imparted.
Noise Measurement & Surveys
In order to maintain the appropriate levels of hearing protection we can provide a comprehensive noise measurement and surveying service carried out by our own fully qualified acoustic engineers to IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety & Health) standard.
Our service will fully assess your existing environment and current levels of hearing protection, locality and communication requirements and offer a full report and our advice on what actions to take if appropriate.
Repairs & Refurbishment
As part of our ILS offering we can provide a comprehensive and fully accredited standalone repair and refurbishment service. This incorporates a functionality assessment and if agreed, repair to original operating condition thereby ensuring hearing protection is maintained to the required optimum level.
The creation and delivery of these support programs can be tailored to suit your requirements, to find out more please contact us directly to discuss your needs further.
Telephone: 0208 5156200
Click here for Repair Terms and Conditions