- Driven by Collaborative Technology Road Maps
- Funding: European Framework Programme, national funding and local funding
- In Partnership with Universities, Research Organisations and OEMs
- Current areas of research MEMs, High Temperature, Non-intrusive, Smart Sensors, Emissions Monitoring, Engine Health Monitoring, Sensor Drift
- Strength through partnerships: Universities, Research Organisations, OEMs and Internal Design Teams
On the 22nd October 2015, during the 8th regional conference on Innovation organized by the Regional Agency for Innovation and Technology Transfert (ARITT),
Advanced Sensors was awarded
The French economic and government players from Centre-Val de Loire Region, where is located the french plant for Advanced sensors in Bourges, met together to discuss the importance of innovation for the development of the Region.
The conference closed with an awards ceremony for the Best innovation projects, promoting projects that contributing to the economic development and leveraging innovation resources from the Region.
Esterline Advanced Sensors was awarded, it was the first time that such an award was given to a “collaborative” project between 4 companies of the Aeronautic market: Esterline Advanced Sensors, Thales Avionics (an Esterline customer), Precicast and Project (2 suppliers of Esterline and Thales)
POSITION PAPER - Next Generation
POSITION PAPER - Teasing