Codis RNA Series Network Adapters
Build scalable, robust networks to integrate distributed workstations in demanding environments
Codis RNA networking solutions from Esterline enable you to:
- Connect computer video/audio/USB-HID in multi-user environments.
- Deliver interactive performance with a local look and feel from remote operator positions.
- Implement an easy-to-integrate upgrade path for current KVM/DVI switching equipment.
- Help ensure high resource availability through ruggedization, redundancy, and fail-over.
- Support information assurance (IA) through secure control and stateless zero clients.
Features and Benefits
- Connection of multiple operators to multiple computers with real-time, pixel-perfect performance
- Standard 10Gb Ethernet switches and cabling
- MIL-STD qualification for defense-critical applications
- Support for multi-screen zero-client, server, and workstation configurations with rugged module or dual-channel rack-mount packaging
- Simultaneous encoding/decoding over each channel
- Hybrid open-standard encoding for simultaneous real-time and low-bandwidth distribution
- RFC 4175: RTP payload format for uncompressed video
- RFC 3984: RTP payload format for H.264 Video
- Composite decoding of multiple sources for simultaneous access to multiple desktops as full screen, picture-in-picture, or quad/multi-view with flexible formatting
- Data generation suitable for recording and distribution to remote facilities for viewing with standard media players
- Redundant network connections and safe pass-through for failure recovery
- Networked video-based approach to support a variety of computer and display configurations with no impact on system operation or dependency on system software
Codis RNA series specifications
Codis RNA crewstation-over-IP (CSoIP) solutions
Codis RNA controller-working-position-over-IP (CWPoIP) solutions
Codis RNA tactical-operations-center-over IP (TOCoIP) solutions
Codis RNA CSoIP - Real-time mission-critical remote multi-desktops