Ethics Message From the CEO
Integrity is essential to Esterline’s growth and success. The principles that shape this Code of Business Conduct and Ethics are the same ones we must demonstrate every day in our work. Our core values of Excellent Quality, Respect, Integrity & Ethical Conduct, and Lawful Conduct are all at the heart of a philosophy we call “The Esterline Way”. The Esterline Way is a promise that we will:
- Make excellent products
- Deliver what we promise
- Compete fairly
- Speak the truth
- Respect all people, and
- Obey the law.
No matter where you work, you are a representative of Esterline and your conduct represents the company. Make sure you understand what our values require of you and take care that your daily actions reflect our high ethical standards and our commitment to excellent quality in all we do.
This is true even when competitors take actions that violate our ethical principles. We will not compromise our standards to win business or for any other reason.
If you ever have a question, please take the extra steps needed to find the right answer. You can read the Code, talk to your supervisor, or consult your ethics advisor. Of course, you can also contact Esterline’s confidential ethics helpline. Please remember there are several resources to help you find the answer.
As Esterline employees, we must always act with integrity. We owe that to ourselves, our shareholders, our customers, and to others who depend on the reliability of our people and products. Together, let’s live The Esterline Way, Every Day.
R. Brad Lawrence
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
Esterline Technologies Corporation
- We deliver excellent products and services to our customers.
- We treat employees, customers, and all people with respect at all times.
- We protect company assets and use them wisely.
Integrity and Ethical Conduct
- We honor our commitments.
- We are truthful in our communications and records.
- We avoid conflicts of interest and even the appearance of improper influence.
- We compete fairly.
- We adhere to the highest standards of integrity in our relationships with customers, suppliers, shareholders, and colleagues in the workplace.
- We comply with both the letter and the spirit of all applicable laws.